[Poll] Which features you want us to implement for next Notes Plus upgrade?

I’d love to see a toolbar that allows easier access to changing ink color/size (perhaps a floating toolbar that can be toggled on and off and repositioned like the favorite styles?). I’d also really like to see gesture implementation for undo/redo. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

For more cloud-sync options, please add Box, which is required by my employer.

Search features I asked for years ago, still waiting:

• Search barely works at all, missing many items. Possibly handwriting recognition issues?
  • When searching, highlight the found item in the pages (and thumbnails) being displayed.
  • When searching, sort the thumbnails in page (numeric) order, not alphabetical.
2 Likes

You guys should implement new features quickly. I’d wonder why these are not implemented for a powerful note-taking app like Notes Plus:

• Custom notebook cover/paper background
  • Hyperlink and the ability to use custom PDF templates like Bullet Journal, Daily Planners, etc…
  • The ability to tag/bookmark/outline for a PDF notebook
  • Better Library management
  • Audio sync with text
2 Likes

My vote is for Reminders/Tasks Integration. As a long time user with over 100 notebooks — besides taking notes, my most frequent use case is reviewing my notes to ensure I’ve completed tasks from meetings.

I submitted an idea for implementing this in this post: Notes Plus Tasks/Reminders Integration … and welcome feedback/discussion.

1 Like

Some great suggestions here. In text mode, changing the font is a scrolling exercise through the list of a gazillion of fonts. Please consider adding a search bar or clickable alphabet to jump to __ named font.

1 Like

I really need hyperlink support so I can import my own PDF templates and use it for my journal notebooks. Please do this quickly.

1 Like

Definitely, this is an item in our to-do list! Thanks!

This is a nice feedback! We’ll see how to fine-tune this workflow and make it easier to select font styles!

I read your email/post description, I can say I’m all in for integrating with Tasks/Reminders. Let’s fixing some pesky bugs with iCloud syncing, then we’ll work on this and so many items in our Product Roadmap. Keep sharing your great ideas to us. We love to hear how users think/use Notes Plus!

1 Like

Instead of adding features, why not focusing on solving all the issues the last update has created? My notebooks are multiplying by the minute. Each and everyone has now several copies. It’s a mess. I don’t know how am I going to get everything back to order.

1 Like

You need to add a “SAVE” button so we don’t keep losing our work!

Automatically generate a web site in the NotesPlus backup directory / cloud sync directory so the notes library is easily browsable on your computer.

1 Like

RE: gestures, I would like to have a double-tap for undo. It seems to somehow becoming a standard.

Thanks so much! We’ll support the new iPadOS’s gestures with three-fingers for undo/redo to make it consistent with other apps.

1 Like

Latest version v6.2.1 has fixed several stability issues. Some more tweaks are coming. Recent issues were actually caused by our migration process, the tricky part is bugs caused by migration process couldn’t be rectified and what we do is to eliminate it from happening again.

Additional feature:
Merge copied pages into a other notebook, on location (btw pages) to choose.

I’d just like to get all my notebooks back. Still have yet to get them all. Or to stop the duplicates.

Get that done before you mess up more from the last update that was supposed to be so much better.

2 Likes

I totally agree with candymaker. :confounded:

1 Like

Assuming that there ever will be another version and NotesPlus isn’t as dead as the level of support would suggest, I would first of all be with everyone else in saying fix the major problems before even thinking about new features.

If you do reach the stage of having a fairly clean product again, then my request would be an option to turn on a horizontal ruler, either in the full-page view or in the magnify window or both. When in the magnify window, the measurements shown should be still the measurements from the full-size window (ie. if the magnify window is showing a part of the page on the right hand side, then the ruler may show from 11cm to 20cm or similar).

I guess you’ll need metric and imperial options, probably pixels as well.

For me this will be really useful when I’m in the magnify window but want to keep things lined up on the page. For example, I can do my bullets at 1cm increments.

Implement bullets & signifiers to fully utilize a Bullet Journal experience, which is searchable