Opera browser - best workflow for salvaging notes plus notes?

Like many others, I lost many years of notes (thousands of pages) when the developers updated and then abandoned this app. The automatic converter/update tool does not work and I read all the suggestions on this forum, none of which worked. What I do have are all my notes in the old format Notes Plus was using. For each page there’s an index.html, page.svg, meta.xml, and a resources directory.

I’ve discovered one way to save these notes. If you open index.html in the Opera browser, you can “Save page as PDF…” and convert the page to a pdf of that single page. Do that for all the pages, and then you can collate into one big pdf with all the pages. There are two problems with this - first, each page has a lot of extra whitespace off to the right for some reason, which is annoying. Second, it’s pretty slow and time consuming.

Has anyone found a better method?

ETA - there is an efficient method to remove the whitespace on the right if you have acrobat pro (first combine the pages into one document, then edit/crop, and you can do it for all the pages at once).

Hi…

thanks for the suggestion.

If I may ask, which app are you using now, specially that has text delete gesture?

Thanks in advance

Once bitten, twice shy… I’m avoiding all but the most major apps so I’ve been using Microsoft Onenote. The advantages are that you can access your notes on just about any platform, easily share them online, etc. The disadvantages are that the writing and note-taking experience is far inferior to Notes Plus.

If you want something a bit closer I’ve heard lots of positive comments about GoodNotes.