Is NotesPlus dead?

being controversial here to see if anyone is out there… I apologize in advance if this upsets you.

I’m a long-time user going back to at least 2015 who’s had all sorts of problems over the last 6 months. As I look across the board for help and advice, all I see is that unless users are contributing support, there is no support to be had. Tons of people’s questions are going unanswered and I unfortunately, don’t know the answers to help them out.

Duy hasn’t replied to a topic since Aug 6 and looking at the App Store it appears that updates are happening, but they’re focused solely on stability and unfortunately, it appears this has required pulling out features (3rd party styluses and now in-app browser)…

Is NotesPlus on it’s last breath? can we get an update from anyone on the support team?

Any other users found a suitable alternative?

thank you,
-Scott

1 Like

Had the same thoughtA after trying out the latest update which doesn’t improved anything for me…
When writing fast with the Apple Pencil some lines are not recognized by the app.
That makes the app unusable for taking notes

1 Like

Hi Scott,

Duy is no longer maintaining this forum (although he is still working for us on a different project). We have a new hire to maintain this forum who will be online to answer support questions shortly. However, if you email us at support@notesplusapp.com, we will always respond on time.

Thanks,
Viet Tran

2 Likes

Hi Scott,

To amend my message, in-app browser is there if you turn it on (in App Settings). We just hide it for iOS 13 because it has multi-windows support.

About 3rd-party styluses, we are bringing it back as soon as next major release. iOS 13 has a lot of changes and bugs and it affected our development schedule.

Thanks so much for your caring,
Viet

2 Likes

Viet Tran,

Thank you for the communication. Is is very much appreciated to hear from you.

I look forward to the new discussion board coming online and providing support in a transparent environment.

Regards,
-scott

1 Like