iCloud backup - in PDF?

I’ve got iCloud backup working! But ideally I’d like to work with my notes in PDF (as opposed to the NPN zip files).

Is there a way to get NotesPlus to backup to iCloud in PDF format?

Alternatively, is there a way to batch export my notes? I’ve already tried exporting entire folders, however when I select a folder, and then click to export it, I get this message: ‘There are no notebooks in the folder to export’ - despite there being dozens of notebooks.

Would love some help, thanks!

Hi @bradmorrice,

I agree we should come up with a way for auto backup in PDF format. PDF is a universal format which can be opened across platforms easily. However, the disadvantage is PDF format is mostly un-editable (for original vector-based format we’re using). While our native format is better for retaining editing capability. Also, generating PDF file is a high-CPU consumed process that it could hit overall app performance. We’ve been thinking about this for a long time and still hesitate to approach this method.

If we could make Notes Plus as a universal app for iPhone/iPad/Mac, then users may get more benefits. There is no clear solution yet for this matter, we’ll try to experiment with other methods. Let’s see what we can come up with.