The PDF format is one of the most popular formats in use today. PDF offers several advantages over other popular document formats and is commonly used for several different purposes. Notes Plus app supports the ability to import and add your annotations on your PDF files.
This article will help users how to import PDF files into Notes Plus Library for annotations.
There are a number of ways that you can use:
- Use File Sharing and add it to “Notes Plus Documents”. Close and re-open Notes Plus and it will appear in the library. Tap on it to get it ready for annotations. This is the most reliable method.
- Long-press an attachment in an email message and choose “ Open In Notes Plus ”. If the attachment is large, you’ll need to tap it first to download it, after which you can long-press it and reveal the “ Open In Notes Plus ” option.
- Load it in another app (Safari / Dropbox / etc.), then tap the Actions button and choose “ Open In Notes Plus ”
- Load it in Notes Plus browser (swipe right at the left edge to reveal this panel), then tap Import .
- (If it’s in a cloud account) Open the library and go to the Import section. Add a remote account if necessary. Tap to open the account and browse to the file and tap it.
The video below will walk you through detailed steps in action
Get Notes Plus for your iPhone/iPad here: http://bit.ly/getnotesplus
Follow our social accounts to get latest news from Notes Plus team:
Notes Plus (www.writeon.cool/notes-plus) is a handwriting note-taking iPhone/iPad app that will revolutionize the way you take notes. The more you use Notes Plus, the more you realize that you will never take notes the same way again!